Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Kirk's Website

Well, I told you all that I would let you know when Kirk's website was up and running and it's finally here. Check "F.A.T.E. Clothing" out if you get the chance. I don't know if any of you will buy any of his merchandise, but go there anyway to increase his counter. The website is www.foralltoenvy.com. You can either click on this link or the link in the margin. Enjoy!

P.S. Jake Gordon: pass the word on to your friends in L.A., because I think the L.A. crowd are the only people who might buy stuff like this. Plus, it helps to have LOTS of money when you want to buy a $400 T-shirt. Not in this lifetime (unless inflation goes up 350%).

5 Comments:

Blogger For All To Envy More said...

I can maybe afford a sleeve.. How much for a sleeve Kirk??

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Jake said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Sven said...

Joe, I'll go halfies with you on the other sleeve...

What you think?

Maybe Jay can buy the middle?

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

I don't know. The middle is probably the most expensive part. I don't think I can afford it.

7:47 AM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Cheap Bastard... You can't afford a $986.13 wife beater!?!!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home