Tuesday, October 04, 2005


Last Friday, Joe and I decided to go to Jillian's in Manchester to watch the first game of the Yankees-Red Sox series to end the season. We found a huge table open and figured it needed to be filled. Karl was dialed immediately only to sound a little reluctant to come down. Luckily, earlier Joe had convinced him that he was his father. Leverage. I mean, what kid is not going to listen to their dad when he says, "come down to the bar and drink some beers, son?!" I know I wouldn't be able to resist. However, as you can see in the picture, there is another soul there to witness the Red Sox win the first game in the series. Now I know you might not recognize him, but that is Kirk Tilton. Yes, THE Kirk Tilton. He has become quite a recluse in the past couple of years, but not for naught. Kirk has had some jobs recently with terrible hours, but as of recently he has been fully enveloped in his new "start-up". Kirk and his girlfriend, Laura, are in the vintage T-shirt (and other clothes) business and are very hard at work getting their website up and running. It was nice to see him for a bit, but he'll be busy for a while so don't expect to see the sights of this anytime soon. I will be sure to attach a link to his website on my blog so all can see the outcome of his efforts (and hopefully, buy some of his products). Well, I gotta run to dinner now. Posts will be aplenty soon. We all miss you here in blog world, Jake, so get commenting!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

Who is that stud in the blue shirt????

Man, he's hot!!!!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

That's my Boy...

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Sven said...

Wow! I can't believe Mortgage Rates are that low!!!

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pennsylvania! Me and laura are doing great!

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home