Thursday, October 27, 2005

Blog Excitement

Wow, it's been a good past week in the ol' blog. Jake, Keri's brother (not the infamous Thundercock), posted a couple of comments. Then I see that Brent "I ONLY shoot 3's" Wegner posted as well. Man, I haven't spoken to Brent in 3 years. He's married now for crying out loud!!! That's just plain scary. Finally, to top it all off, Joe writes a heartfelt Hallmark posting concerning our departures from New England. Well, I appreciate it all and just wanted to give a couple shout-outs.

However, there is one thing in particular that I wanted to let everybody know about this past week and that is Keri's remarkable score on the math section of the GRE. For any of you who don't know, the GRE is the standardized test that is generally required for grad school. Basically, it's the SAT for grad school. Well, Keri got a 700 on the math!!! That is friggin' awesome!!! She definitely is surprised, since she doesn't consider herself that skilled in math, but I'm extremely proud of her and wanted to let everyone know.

Well, it's Thursday afternoon, let's get boozing...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I am also stoked for Keri. Big things brewing in the SF Biggity Bay.

Jay, it's going to be hard to leave New England but there comes a time in every man's life when he needs to head West.

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Keri!!

Jay, what's up with your timing for your trip to Cali? I won't be in the Burgh over Thanksgiving weekend. You're still welcome to stay here though.

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Sven said...

700 was my total SATs score...

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Keri I said congrats!! That's awesome!!

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home