Monday, October 17, 2005

Slow and slower...

Damn, it's been a while since my last post!!! I'm just plain ridiculous. There's really no other way around it. Not much has been going on, though. The biggest highlight was Trav coming up to Boston. His whole crew from his study abroad program in Copenhagen all get together each year to just hang out and booze. This year, it was Boston, so I figured I'd crash it. Anyway, that was a pretty good time. Basically, we spent the whole night at Ned Devine's and I proceeded to throw down a couple G&T's. Ouch!!! Never a good choice (with the next day in mind), but I get sick of beer. What other choice do I really have? That's about the only boozing I've done in a while. I know you all must be disappointed, but we're not college kids anymore (med school and law school don't count, Jake, Nick, and Nark) . . . we can't just bounce out of bed and start boozing again.

Well, other than that, work has really sucked. Every project I've had seems to be changing constantly. It is the most inefficient process ever. And then, you add commuting. Oh, commuting!!! I think everyone who commutes over 45 minutes everyday should be shot! Seriously! Could there be anything more stupid than spending the equivalent of 3 entire weeks in a car each year? I don't think so. I can't wait until I don't have to do it anymore. I think it stresses me out, because recently I have been experiencing stress at work and as you all know I don't really get long term stressed out. Yes, I get pissed off, but that's usually pretty short lived. Stress is more of a long term thing and I'm not a huge fan of it. The fact that Keri isn't around is definitely adding to it as well. Man, I gotta get out of here. I'm really excited to move and the trip itself should be a great time because I have so many stops to make. First, Nark the Spiggety Spark. Then, Mom. Then, Madtown. Ohhhhh, shiiiiittt!!! That's gonna be sweet! Speaking of sweet, how 'bout them Badgers against Minnesota?!?! They should've played better, but what a sweet ending to a long game. It's doesn't get much better than that (well, except the Michigan game). I'm out on a good note. Showmanship. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

By the sound and tone of this Blog, hopefully you dont shoot yourself before you take off for his trip....

Why dont you mention the great thursday night's that we spend together watching Smallville or O.C which is then followed up with a little boozing at the local dives?

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

I get the double comment from Hess. Damn! What made me so special?!?! Sorry about not hitting you up with that law school doesn't count statement, but we all know undergrad is where it's at. Those grad schools are a completely different beast.

6:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home