Monday, October 24, 2005

Move Date (FINALLY!!!)

After a long wait, the date has been set. November 24, 2005. Thanksgiving Day.

The word is that I have to stay in Boston and work at this office until this date. I will most likely stay here for Thanksgiving and then I will head out a day or two later to begin my journey cross-country. It should be interesting. I will (hopefully) be documenting my entire trip on the blog with pictures. I can't wait to see everyone along the way, as well as Keri at the end. It's been far too long! Well, my "Good Will Hunting"-esque trip shall begin in about 5 weeks.

"I have to go see about a girl..."

5 Comments:

Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Well Jay... You will be missed… By who... I don't know???

But seriously... Times are changing. Your going to Cali to start your family... I'm going to Florida to get away from mine. Karl is going to follow one of us and Scotto... well Scotto is just Scotto. We must cherish the times we have together. And when I say "Cherish"... I mean drinking massive quantities of beer and blacking out.

But...No matter how miles we have between us.. our friendship will always travel the distance.

(I just made that up. How good is that!!)What’s that hallmark?? You want to sign me to a multi-million dollar contract to write cards for you??

I give you about a month Jay.. just kidding.. just kidding... 2 months.

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

Thanks, Joe! I'm not sure what you are giving me the time frame for, but I imagine it's off. You should write for Hallmark, because I was tearing up (picture Ben Stiller at the end of There's Something About Mary after Brett comes back).

10:49 AM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

I figured Kerri would get sick of you..

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

It's one R in Keri, you meathead. It's only written 20 bazillion times in this site.

4:33 PM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

I don't care Jayy!

5:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home