Sunday, July 30, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

Yeah, I know I'm behind, but I can't help. OK, OK, I guess I can. I'm just being lazy. Anyway, the latest news is that Keri and I finally found a place. It's nothing special, but it's fairly nice and it's convenient for the both of us, so at least we got that going for us. It's nice to finally have a place lined up, but I'm going to miss all the money going into my bank account. Oh well, we gotta get out on our own again. It's the healthiest thing for Keri and I. Wish us luck.

As for other news, I got some trips planned in the near future which I'm really looking forward to. First, my birthday trip up to Lake Tahoe with Keri to go mountain biking. She just booked the trip and I'm already there (mentally, that is). Second, my trip to Maine in August. I'll be spending a week up at the lake house. Fantastic!!! Third, I hope to go visit my boy, Joe, down in Florida. He just moved there with his girlfriend. Actually, to be honest with you, they're currently on the road down to their new abode right now as I type. The last trip I have planned is the one with all my college boys to Vegas. It should be a super fun time and I'm counting down the weeks until we go. T-minus 11 weeks and counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home