Tuesday, September 13, 2005

NYC Trip

Joe, Karl, and I went down to NYC this weekend to visit Trav. I expect it will be my last time down there for a while due to my eventual move to Cali in the upcoming weeks. It was a quick trip, but it was damn fun nonetheless as you will be able to see from the pictures.

We rented a new '06 Mustang for the drive down since I'm now the big 25. It was a pretty damn smooth ride (even at 100 mph) with just a few nuances that Karl managed to bring up every 15 minutes while we were in the car. Aside from that, the road trip itself went well and we got down to NYC at about 10 pm. We proceeded to booze at the apartment for a more affordable buzz and then headed to Brother Jimmy's at about midnight. It was a damn good time. 80's music aplenty, dancing, arm wrestling on the tables, and lively conversation. What more could you ask for? Only one problem: I left the camera in the apartment, so no pics from that night.

On Saturday, we woke up hurting. Joe and Karl swiped Trav's bed while I slept on the mini couch. Chris Lovejoy (another alum from UW) slept on the bigger couch. At one point during the night, I was attempted to move him from that couch for no reason that I know of. Might I add that he's a pretty big boy. I think I just wanted to steal his couch, since it had an extra 2 feet in length. That would have been key to my comfort. Anyway, we got up only to go booze again. Badger game's on, people!!! You gotta do what you gotta do.

After watching the Badgers whoop up on Temple, 65-0, and witnessing the Big Ten choke in every other non-conference game, we rolled back to Trav's for some rest. We decided to leave the apartment at about 7 pm to see what was going down in the Big Apple.

We walked around for a little while, then headed back to the apartment for the Ohio State-Texas game. After the debacle in Columbus, the bars were calling. . . so we answered. Only problem was that we were all dead tired, so we headed back to the house at about 2:30 am to get some sleep for our big drive home and the first full day of fantasy football. I could hardly sleep I was so excited . . . or not!!! I slept with ease despite the fact that Joe and Karl stole all the space on Trav's bed. Damn weasels!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Put the pic of Trav and I with the Actress!!!

NOW!!

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that one. My bad.

10:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jay, put that one up. Also, to fill you in. Me and Joe were having our picture taken by Joe when all of a sudden a damn fine young lady (blond 5'10") jumped into our picture. We were rather stunned, as she was not the type of girl you would expect to just jump into your picture. Well, she proceeds to tell us that she is an actress from LA and that she recently received her "big break". She has been filming a movie called Alpha Dog directed by Tim Burton, and that in 3 months she is going to be famous. Well I just wanted to say good luck Ashley, and to let you know that me and Joe got hit on by a hot actress. Everyone keep an eye out for Ashley Irwin.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Now just put the picture of us doing a line off that strippers ass and I'll be happy.

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

Can do, little buddy!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

The hot one or the fat one?

9:08 AM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Fat one...

9:43 AM

 
Blogger For All To Envy More said...

Would somone write a goddamn Comment!!

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home