Wednesday, August 03, 2005

25 is for suckers!!

Well, I turned 25 yesterday. Quarter century over, just like that. Hey, but now I can rent a car, so I got that going for me. Next birthday to look forward to is 35, when I will be allowed to run for president (barring any Constitutional amendments between now and then that might change the age requirement). It should probably be older anyway, since people live so much longer nowadays, but I digress. . . Anyway, last night I went to Fleming's, the upscale Outback (owned by the same corporation), in Boston with my dad, Jan (stepmother), and my punk sister, Jessica. I got the filet mignon with Bearnaise sauce and it was delicious. I recommend it to any steak lover. Dad had to do the old "send it back" because they overcooked his steak. However, they nailed it the second time, so he didn't starve. I got the chocolate lava cake for free since it was my birthday. It was a battle between Jessica and I to devour as much of it as possible. I think I won. Overall, the day was good and the dinner was better. I should definitely eat like that more often.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youre not going to get any tail waving that gun around.....

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Jay Behrer said...

Jakeford,

Blog stands for web log. Man, what am I going to do with you? Don't worry everyone, he's a doctor. I swear I'll be saying that for years. Anyway, Jake, I'll hit you up with an email real soon.

2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thundercock,

That's the funniest thing I ever read. I just pissed myself and I'm at work which might make for some awkward situations.

7:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dad! Happy belated birthday! It's been forever but sounds like your mid-twenties are treating you well :) Write me when you get a chance and say hi to Keri for me. By the way...love your picture but maybe you should reconsider and post the one with you in the mullet wig and boxers!!

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home